via Vespri Siciliani 12, 20146 Milano
(next to piazza Napoli)
ph: +39 02 42 38 774
mob: +39 335 544 22 57
We are always available to offer additional information about our professional photography services for individuals and companies.
We are confident that our services will satisfy your needs.
Please contact us for an appointment, an obligation-free quote or for any question about your needs.
- Monday: 3.00pm – 7.00pm
- from Tuesday to Saturday: 10.00am – 1.00pm and 3.00pm – 7.00pm
Opening hours may be subject to change.
Accepted credit cards: PAGOBANCOMAT, AMERICAN EXPRESS, MAESTRO, MASTERCARD, VISA, CHINA UNION PAY, APPLE PAY, GOOGLE PAY, SATISPAY, PAYPAL.
How to reach us
Giuseppe Macor photography studio is in Milan, at 12 via Vespri Siciliani (just a few steps from piazza Napoli and the Cinema Ducale) in the via Solari zone, via Savona, via Tortona, piazza Bolivar, via Lorenteggio, via Foppa, via Washington, Navigli district.
We are situated at small distance from downtown.
By public transports:
- MM Line 1 – Pagano stop + bus 61 (direction “piazza Napoli”, “piazza Napoli” stop)
- MM Line 2 – S. Agostino stop + tram 14 (direction “Lorenteggio”, stop “piazza Napoli”)
- MM Line 2 – Romolo stop + bus 90 – right circular line (direction “Lotto”, stop “piazza Napoli”)
- MM Line 1 or MM Line 5 – Lotto stop + bus 91 – left circular line (direction “Isonzo”, stop “piazza Bolivar”)
By bike with Milan’s bike sharing service, BikeMi station 172 Napoli-Washington or also BikeMi station 165 Savona-Tolstoj. There are bike lanes nearby.
For clients arriving by car: we are outside Area C – Congestion Charge.
Our studio is accessible to people with disabilities.
We speak English, French and Spanish.